This week in Bridge for our coping module, each student (and staff member) will begin brainstorming ideas for their "Goal Poster." We discussed with the students that goals are something you with to accomplish and setting goals gives you a direction. It is important to set goals in all areas of your life. Therefore, we focused on Health/Wellness, Career, Personal/Family, Financial/Material Items, and Bucket List Ideas.
1) Health & Wellness: Eating well, yoga, run
2) Career: To become and assistant principal
3) Personal/Family: Married, Children
4) Financial/Material Items: Buy a bigger home with a yard, vacation home/beach house
5) Life Bucket List: Travel more (Greece, Fiji, Australia, and many more!)
Next week, the students will use their brainstormed ideas and divide them up on a scale of "no control," "some control," and "all control" to represent how much ability they have to control each goal. They will research for pictures and images to represent the goals they chose.
We are looking forward to see what goals the students have for their future!
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
The Bridge Program: Burlington High School